- All prices we show on this site are subject to change without notice. Prices stated at beginning of shipment apply. Applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges are not included in the product prices, but all such charges will be added to your invoice and will be visible at Check Out before you complete your purchase. Information about our shipping and handling rates is available under each product description, at Check Out. We arrange for shipment of products purchased on the site, but we are not liable for delays in shipments as shipping schedules are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. If for some reason we can not ship your products within thirty (30) days, we will provide you with notice and an estimate of time for delivery and an option for refund, substitute goods (at our discretion) and/or to maintain the order. Payments (including shipping and handling charges) must be received by Ride Live be prior to shipping – no C.O.D.s! We accept payment only by the following methods: Amex, Master Card, Visa and Discover. Please don't send cash or personal checks.
- RETURN POLICY
We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the order.Return Instructions
Please note that the following conditions apply:
You are responsible for paying to return the item(s) to our fulfillment center. There is no additional charge when we ship your exchange items to you. Shipping charges are not refunded when you return an item. Items must be in new, resaleable condition. Clothing items must have tags attached to be returnable. Certain items are non-returnable, such as personalized items and opened media items (DVD, CD, books). If we do not have your requested exchange item on hand, we may issue a refund for your returned merchandise instead. We will make every effort to fulfill exchange requests whenever possible. We are not able to fulfill exchange requests if the exchange item requested costs more than the item being returned. Because we do not store our customers' credit card information on file, we are unable to charge your card for any difference in price. We can only process exchanges for like-quantities. For example, if you return (1) T-shirt, we cannot process an exchange for (2) T-shirts, even if the total merchandise value is the same.
Securely pack your merchandise. We are not responsible for items that are damaged while in transit to our fulfillment center Include a note with the following information:
Refund or Exchange?
Reason for return
Exchange item(s) requested (if applicable)
Ship the merchandise to the returns address that is printed on your packing slip. Please make sure to secure a tracking number or delivery confirmation number for your shipment. A package reference number is required for your return or exchange to be processed in the case that it is not received by our fulfillment. If you do not have your packing slip or are not sure if an item is returnable.
Item(s) to be returned
If any of the items in your order are damaged or defective, please do not return the items to our fulfillment center. We will happily replace your damaged merchandise for you!
We kindly ask that you do not ship damaged merchandise back to us. Please hold onto the damaged merchandise in case the shipping carrier wants to collect the damaged merchandise as part of the claim process.
If your item appears to have been damaged in shipping (e.g.: box is damaged, insufficient packing materials, etc.), please contact us by using the information below and make sure to include the following information:
Damaged item(s) Notes about the condition of the box, packing materials, etc. Once you contact us, we will initiate a claim with the shipping carrier and have a replacement item sent to you immediately.
Please note, if your item appears to have a manufacturing defect (eg: misprinted logo, hole in fabric). We will happily replace your defective merchandise for you!
We kindly ask that you do not ship defective merchandise back to us. Please hold on to any defective merchandise while your replacement item is being shipped to you. In some cases we may collect the defective item at our expense. If your item appears to have a manufacturing defect (e.g.: misprinted, hole in fabric, etc.), please contact us by using the information below and make sure to include the following information:
Description of the defect
Once you contact us, we will determine the nature of the defect and have a replacement item sent to you
- Most refunds and exchanges are processed within two weeks of the return shipment being received at our fulfillment center. However, please understand that exchange-processing times may vary depending on the season and the exchange product's availability. During the holiday season, exchanges may take up to one billing cycle to process. Before contacting us, please verify that your returned item is eligible for an exchange or refund. If you have returned an eligible item and have not received your refund or exchange item within three weeks of the item(s)'s arrival at our fulfillment center, please contact us using the information below and make sure to include the following information:
▪ Order number
▪ Item(s) returned
▪ Returned for a refund or exchange?
▪ Exchange item requested (if applicable)
▪ Tracking information for the returned item(s)
- OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
All offers and promotions are not intended to be used in combination unless otherwise specified. RLB - Ride Live be reserves the right to cancel and refund any order at our discretion.
- CREDIT CARD SECURITY
- CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
- Any item additions, quantity changes, or specification changes made to orders we have accepted will generate a new acknowledgment for the entire order and a new scheduled shipping date. All sales are final; provided, however, item cancellations and quantity reductions may be made at least five (5) days before the scheduled shipping date. We may cancel any accepted order before shipment without liability, including, without limitation, if our credit card department does not approve your credit or if there are any other payment-related problems.
- SHIPPING POLICY
Our current order processing time is 1-2 business days for in-stock merchandise. During this processing time, your online order is transmitted to our fulfillment center, safely packed, and processed for shipment as quickly as possible.
"2-Day" and "Next Day" shipping methods indicates the transit time after the order has been picked up by the shipping carrier, and does not include the processing time at our fulfillment center.
Certain items that are made-to-order (T-shirts, personalized items, etc.), or require special preparation for shipment (large or fragile items), may require a longer processing time.
Expected processing times are posted on the item's description page.
Orders placed after 1:00pm Eastern Time will begin processing the following business day.
Backordered and pre-order items do not begin processing until inventory is received at our fulfillment center.
We want to ensure that your order is shipped to you as quickly as possible. If your order has experienced a delay in shipment which exceeds the normal processing and shipment time, please contact us using the information below and make sure to include the following information:
Item not yet shipped
- We display colors of our products on our site as accurately as we can, but the actual color you see depends on the accuracy of your own monitor, which we cannot guarantee.
- LIMITED WARRANTIES
- We warrant that there will be no material defects in workmanship, materials, operation or finish for the products for one (1) month from the date of your purchase. This warranty will not apply to subsequent owners, or for defects due to fire, casualty, forces of nature, failure to exercise customary maintenance of the products, or the consequences of uses other than those for which the product was intended. Our only liability under such warranties, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will be, at our option, to repair or replace the products, or to refund the amounts paid for products returned to us. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR MORE THAN WE WERE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS. We have no liability to pay any costs for repairs performed by anyone other than us, unless in each instance we have given our written approval prior to any third party repair. EACH OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES MADE TO YOU, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND RLB- Ride Live be, LLC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF A PRODUCT.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- CONTACT US
- For sponsorship inquires and Dealer inquires contact Brad@ridelivebe.com
- For Shipping questions call Tonie @ 317-501-3527 or email her @ email@example.com
- Last updated: August 9th 2012